Looking For Anything Specific?

My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog. TV Anime Visual, Trailer Reveals

The TV anime “My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog.” by Gosei Furukawa will start broadcasting in January 2023. At the same time, the main staff, main cast, first key visual, and first PV have been released.

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog. Key Visual

My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog. Cast includes:

Shuichiro Umeda as Pochita

 My Life as Inukai-san's Dog.

Saya Aizawa as Karen Inukai

 My Life as Inukai-san's Dog.

Mayu Sagara as Mike Nekotani

 My Life as Inukai-san's Dog.

Yurie Kozakai as Usagi Tsukishiro

 My Life as Inukai-san's Dog.

staff

Original: Gosei Furukawa (serialized in Kodansha’s “Monthly Shonen Magazine R”)
Director: Takashi Ando
Visual Director: Hisashi Saito
Character Design/General Drawing Director: Kazuaki
Morita

Read More: The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 Reveals Key Visual, Director Change

My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog. story-

A POV romantic-comedy in which you are bred by a cool and beautiful girl! When you wake up, you find out that you became the pet dog of an overly cool and beautiful girl, Inukai-san! In school, Inukai-san is an expressionless girl. But she is a dog lover to the extreme! She walks him, takes him out to the potty, and trains him to become a dog in body and soul! She is the type of person who will stop being a human (!?). A little bit of H comedy!

Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta is a Japanese web manga series written and illustrated by Itsutsuse. It was serialized on Kodansha’s Magazine Pocket website from August 2020 to March 2022; it also started in Shōnen Magazine R in September of the same year. It moved from Magazine Pocket to the Suiyōbi no Sirius and YanMaga Web sites in March 2022.

Source: Natalie

The post My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog. TV Anime Visual, Trailer Reveals appeared first on Anime Time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments