Looking For Anything Specific?

NEW Exciting Anime Having Beautiful Art I Was Reincarnated As The 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Anime Adaptation Announced

So adding to the list of anime with very long names that actually tells us the whole plot we have another great addition to be added to the that being “I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability” or “Tensei Shitara Dainana Ōji Datta no de, Kimamani Majutsu o Kiwamemasu”. Phew that name sure will help everyone know what to expect from the anime for sure. Jin Tamamura (A Sister’s All You Need series director) is directing I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince at Tsumugi Akita Animation Lab.

The light novel series—written by Kenkyo na Circle and illustrated by Meru—is coming to the screen, and some of the cast and staff members have been revealed along with a teaser promo and visual. The reincarnation fantasy series began in July 2020 and has five volumes as of July 2022. It is published under the Kodansha Ranobe Bunko label. Kenkyo na Circle originally wrote the story as a web novel on Shousetsuka ni Narou, with the first chapter being published in October 2019. The light novels have inspired a manga adaptation by Yousuke Kokuzawa, which Kodansha USA publishes in English.

Synopsis:

In his previous life, Lloyd only wished to study magic, but his status as a commoner lead him to an unfortunate end. After being ruthlessly done in by the very magic he so desperately desired to master, Lloyd opens his eyes to an amazing new existence as the 7th prince of the Kingdom of Saloum. This time, he’s been born with unmatched magical potential! With a new lease on life, and the resources to grasp his greatest dream in the palm of his hand, Lloyd sets out to finally achieve what he’s always yearned for: study magic to his heart’s content! There’s only one small problem… he’s barely 10 years old! How is anyone going to take him seriously like this? 

Announcement by Official Twitter:

A teaser visual featuring protagonist Loid de Saloum and the demon Grim was released as well.

Character designer Meru shared a commemorative illustration:

Yōsuke Kokuzawa, who draws the series’ manga adaptation, also drew an illustration to commemorate the announcement:

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability

Official Website: https://t.co/KXv0hjRVzR

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/dainanaoji_pro?t=74JloVrMWV-y-vM0sbM2RQ&s=09

That’s all for this article, you guys can also read our thoughts on other upcoming animes here and here or read our other articles such as this one here.

The post NEW Exciting Anime Having Beautiful Art I Was Reincarnated As The 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Anime Adaptation Announced appeared first on Anime Time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments